Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Molly says

Molly has been a chatterbox these days. She will talk and talk and talk! Sometimes I have to turn on the radio or a cd in the car so I can get a break! She is so funny. Here are a few of the things she's told me lately.

Molly: Mommy, I don't want you to be a grandma.
Me: Why?
Molly: Because I want you to be my mommy always.
So cute.

Molly got out of bed like 4 times the other night and came upstairs. The last time she said this.
Molly: Ali is crying! Really hard.
Me: Oh really? Why do you think she's crying?
Molly: Because she has snot!
Me: You don't think it's because you keep getting up out of bed and making noise?
Molly: No.

Molly: Let's buy some more money!
Me: That would be a great idea.
Molly: Then we can buy all the things we want!
Aren't kids so smart? They think through things so well!

5 comments:

erinmalia said...

oh little kids are great. molly included, of course!

Kati said...

She is so cute!

emily said...

oh i love "out of the mouth of babes." such great and cute commentary!

Niederfam said...

why not BUY some more $$$$. Try it, let me know if it works!!!! Actually she's right, it's a little thing called......CREDIT, right!! ;)

Christine said...

I wish I could hear all of that with her cute little voice!