A few details:
- I'm 15 weeks
- Due May 22nd
- I was sick the first 6 weeks or so. Just nauseous on and off every day and I had to eat every 2 hours around the clock which makes me think it might be a boy because I was never sick with my girls. Since then I've been feeling great.
- I've been to 2 appointments, heard the heartbeat, and everything looks good so far.
- At my next appointment I get to schedule my ultrasound and I'm crossing my fingers I can find out just before Christmas, but I'm technically not 20 weeks til the week after.
- Molly is excited and thinks it's a baby brother :)
- We're excited too! And nervous!
- And please don't say you knew. I hate that. It's a big pet peeve of mine. My baby is almost 2 so I realize it's not a huge surprise! Thank you in advance :)