Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jackson at 10 months

This little boy is now 10 months old. Time continues to fly and I can't believe my baby is almost 1! He has 3 teeth and I can see a 4th coming in on the bottom and it looks like 3 up top have just poked through or are just about to. So lots of drool, snot and teary eyes unfortunately.


But he still is a very happy boy! Last week in church he was passed around in class and a sweet widow in our ward (LaRae) called me after church to tell me that she thinks he's the happiest baby she's ever seen and she thought he was so cute! She was so sweet to call and tell me.

Like I already mentioned, he is crawling now (about a week) and he loves to play a game where he lifts his feet up while sitting and holds his arms out and balances himself. It's pretty funny! He used to do the same thing on his back. He really wants a 6 pack at an early age ;) He LOVES balls. He loves to throw everything on the floor and say, "Uh oh." He loves his sisters and is thrilled to see his daddy come home from work. He is very vocal and is a screamer, but that seems to fit the mold of our children. Everyone still says he looks just like his dad. And he does look an awful lot like Molly when she was a baby.

A couple of weeks ago I put him down for a nap and I came in to find this:



He fell asleep sitting! Ha ha. It was so cute I had to take a few pics of it with my phone. He has gotten really good at sitting himself up and we learned that it was time for the mattress to be moved down in the crib!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh sweet baby boy- how cute that he fell asleep sitting up :) I'm glad you took some pictures of it!

He does look like Justin but I can see a little Nicole in him too. And how nice of LaRae to call and tell you how great he is. Those kind of phone calls are awesome!