Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More taggies

I did it again...and I probably will in the future too. I made some more taggie blankies for gifts. This time I used leftover scraps and I am really happy with how they turned out. I have never done a version like this, sewing squares together, so it was fun to mix it up.

I did one that is a 6 patch and the other is a 9 patch.

There is some cotton fabric, flannel and minky, so you can't go wrong. They are soft! Oh and fleece on the back.

Perfect for little hands to grab and rub.

Welcome baby boy(s)!


And a big welcome to my new niece!! My brother Ryan and his wife, Becky, had this beautiful baby girl last week on February 26th! Romy, we are so glad you are here! You are adorable. Look at her cute bow hat! She and Jackson are 9 months apart to the day.



3 comments:

emily said...

romy is cute and i do love the bow! i had no idea they were having another baby - another girl, too. :)

i love taggies - they are one of my favorites. probably because babies just love them and they are simple. though your's aren't so simple - so fancy and adorable!

so i had no idea your dad was just called as a bishop! i hope he enjoys it. :)

Niederfam said...

cute taggies!

cute jackson!

Emily said...

This is a great reminder of what I should do with some left over minky I have! I have lots of friends/neighbors due near when I am so this is a great gift! Love you 9 patch, turned out very cute!