Monday, June 3, 2013

My girls IN their dresses

Alright I showed you the new jumpers I made for the girls. Now here they are wearing them! Ali HAD to wear a sweater over hers. I'm not sure why, especially since it ended up being 90 degrees here yesterday. I tried talking her out of it, but hey, at least it matched!

She was so funny sitting in this chair. It was like she didn't know how to sit up straight in it. Silly girl.

This is the best I got of them together. Ha! Molly's face looks like it does because I think she has a small cold, so the sun was bothering her even though they were in the shade here.

A close up of the front.

Again, that sun was getting to her :)

But this one sure turned out cute!! You can even see her dimple :) They really wanted pretty curls in their hair for church. Surprisingly they stayed in for the whole day!

2 comments:

emily said...

so cute! the dresses are even more adorable with your girls in them. :)

Niederfam said...

So cute and Emery and I LOVE the skirt you made for her too. SOOOOO nice of you. THANKS again. ;)