Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aloha

We've arrived (well yesterday) and we are so happy to be here! The resort is beautiful and the warm air feels amazing! Molly did a great job on the plane. We hope our flight home is as great as it was out here. For the record, everything was MUCH smoother this time around compared to our last trip.

Today I got a pedicure and manicure, so I'm getting used to being in paradise! I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow. This morning Justin, Molly and I went to the pool around 8 am and it was great. The temperature of the water was perfect, the sun was out, the sky was blue, and Molly loved being in her little tube!

We've taken some pics, but I don't think I have the correct tool to put them on the computer, so those will come later.

5 comments:

Christine said...

how fun! I am so glad that Molly did well on the plane. That makes all the difference

emily said...

yeah! have so much fun and i'll be excited to see the pictures. :)

Niederfam said...

JEALOUS.....of the mani pedi, and the massage.....I don't even feel bad that I couldn't take Molly for you now!!! :) he he he....can't WAIT to see the pictures. ENJOY!!!

Brooke said...

I am so jealous! I could use a pool and some nice Hawaii weather. Happy Anniversary a few days late, get a fabulous tan for me!

Karen said...

That sure sounds nice...a relaxing vacation! I don't think that will ever be in our future plans! :( I came home from London sore and SUPER tired!!!! You'll come home nice and relaxed and feeling rejuvenated!