Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!








I know this sounds horrible, but I keep forgetting that today is our 3 year anniversary! Apparently I have Hawaii on my mind :) (I will have you know that I told Justin Happy Anniversary before he told me!!) But, so you know, we decided we'd celebrate in Hawaii. We have really been lucky when it comes to anniversaries...the first year we were in Europe...the second we were in Park City...and this year Hawaii.


We were married on Friday the 13th and it was a wonderful day. I remember that the whole week had been kind of rainy and the sky overcast, but Friday morning when I woke up there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was a beautiful spring day and perfect for our wedding. Besides my wedding bouquet arriving seriously the moment we were pulling out of the driveway, everything went so perfectly.


I am so grateful and thankful to have Justin in my life. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He's smart, fun, funny, strong, good looking, talented, thoughtful and kind. I love you, Justin!

5 comments:

Janessa Whatcott said...

Congrats!! Your wedding pictures are so pretty!

galbraithfam said...

Glad you'll get to celebrate in Hawaii! Take great pictures to match the ones you have in Europe and Park City! Sheesh, hopefully you guys don't run out of fun things to do.....forever is a long time to keep up activities like that every year!

Christine said...

you two are fantastic

Niederfam said...

i'm glad you've got justin and now molly too!!! congrats!!!!

Becky said...

Pretty pics! A good three years.