Saturday, May 31, 2008

I liked it


Last night I watched the movie P.S. I Love You with my MIL. I hadn't heard a whole lot about it, but Justin and his dad were at a father/son campout (yes, I know he's a bit old! :) We're in SV and his dad is in the YM's) so Shelley and I wanted to watch a chick flick since we knew that the boys may not be so interested.

I really liked the movie! I will warn you that it is sad and you will cry (even if you are really strong like me and hardly ever cry!), but it is totally worth it. I think in the end it makes you want to be kinder to those you love. I liked all of the actors (most of them you'll know) and thought they did a good job in their different roles.

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

NICE new template...and if you liked the movie and even cried in it, you will LOVE the book, it's WAY better, and now you won't be let down, by either!!!! READ IT!!!

Nicole said...

Oooh~I didn't realize there was a book! I will definitely have to read it! Thanks for the tip!

emily said...

thanks for sharing your thoughts - i'll have to check it out sometime!

Holly said...

What a cute blog! Molly is so adorable, and I can't believe how big she is already! P.S. Tim still feels really stupid for asking you to go camping when you were 5 months pregnant. Take care!