Saturday, May 17, 2008

Paradise

Wow. This has seriously been an awesome trip. My massage yesterday was AMAZING! It was the nicest spa I could ever imagine! They start you with a foot bath and then my massage was outside in a little hut! It was called the Lomi Lomi Hula. It's pretty much a massage with Hawaiian music in the background. It was a full hour! Then you get to have a shower in one of their outside showers using the cocanilla shampoo, conditioner, and lotion that smells wonderful. They even have disposable razors there, combs and brushes, hairblowers, deoderant, gel, a sauna and steam room!

Last night we ate at Tommy Bahama's. Very good food. I had the stuffed chicken that had a cream cheese and red peppers oozing out, so good! After that we walked around the shops there and they had a little performance with hula dancers that was fun to watch.

This morning was beautiful and Molly and I were by the pool. She slept while I read a book, then we got in the pool when she awoke. I had a lily choi (sp?) shake with my BLT sandwich for lunch that again, did no disappoint! I don't know how I'm going to be able to leave this place!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Okay, I am so jealous! I am glad that you did enjoy it, though.

Karen said...

Umm...maybe you should fly home really fast and I'll go take your place! I would have taken a screaming baby on an airplane for that any day! How lucky are you! (Luckily you got a great plane ride and a fantastic vacation!)

galbraithfam said...

So fun! I'm glad you are getting the chance to relax!

Becky said...

Dreamy.