Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This and that

I was getting the laundry the other day and thought I'd see if Molly wanted to go for a ride. I think she was tired, because I've tried this before and she's never very happy about it. But this time she didn't really care.


Monday night we drove up to Star Valley. Justin is looking for a job and his parents said they would hire him to do some jobs at their home, so we drove up and will stay until Friday or Saturday.
Molly and I went for a walk yesterday. It was so nice! We just walked up and down the lane, but we had fun! I got this little hat for Molly when she's out in the sun. She actually kept it on! I was a bit surprised and happy about that!


And then here was my project while here: this wall hanging for my MIL, Shelley. She bought a kit to make a quilt, but we changed the pattern so it was smaller and simpler (just squares and rectangles instead of these other blocks that would have taken WAY more time). Anyway, here is most of the top, except the borders (there will be two). I'll have to take a picture when I have
both borders on. This is going to go in her room on the wall.



Here's a close up.

5 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE the hat.

Becky said...

Cute fabric. I'm happy you guys come here so I can see you once in a while!

Whitney said...

Seriously Nicole, you are way to crafty!

erinmalia said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabrics! they are really beautiful.

Niederfam said...

I know the fabrics are GREAT!!!! And I see that you did discover how to download while in Star Valley.....HORRAY!!! Can't wait to see you Saturday. And of course, Molly's hat is ADORABLE!!!