Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boating

Yahoo, we went boating yesterday! We had so much fun. We went to Pineview with my Uncle Randy. Nat, P and Mitt, Emily and Zack and Justin and I went. My mom watched Major and Molly at Nat's so we could all go. Everything went great until we accidentally hit the prop on the old road that is now partially covered by water (like 2 feet!)! Crap! Luckily most of us were able to get in and have a few turns, all except Nat and Mitt.

Me on the kneeboard...haven't done this forever! And I definitely took a couple battle scars for it.

Me on slalom.

Justin getting ready to go.

Justin on 2.

It was such a beautiful day, thanks Randy for the fun!

2 comments:

Earth blog said...

Hi there!

Meg said...

Um, I have not seen a knee board for years! Let's be honest, we need to go boating with you guys SOON!!