Friday, August 1, 2008

Molly madness!

This is a quick update on Molly. She is about to start taking off crawling any day now. She'll take a couple of steps crawling, then she lays down as if she's tired, silly girl. She likes to wave and she's eating anything she finds in the carpet, including the many potato bugs we seem to get on a daily basis (arg!). On a side note I killed the biggest spider I have ever seen down here (which is really saying something). It was seriously bigger than a quarter! YUCK!! It freaked me out pretty bad. I thought about taking a picture, but there was no way I was going to run to the other room and chance the thing escaping!! I could not have slept here last night if that was the case!

Ok, back to Molly so I have some things recorded about her as a baby. Molly LOVES stuffed animals. She always has. When she sleeps, she always has to have this lamb or her tigger and she falls asleep holding one of them or laying on top of one of them.

We're still going through her crazy hair phase as you can see, and she loves puffs! If I try to take her animal away, she gets so mad, so I figure as long as she doesn't try to eat her food and her animal, she can have both :) This was taken last Sunday. Thanks to my cousin Mary for the adorable outfit! There are matching shoes to go with the dress, but her feet are so small that they may not fit for a year... anyway, we tried these little shoes that are for a 3-6 month old! ha ha!

9 month pictures:
We waited and waited for Molly to sit up before we went and had some pictures taken again. We had some coupons for Target and figured that would be as quick and easy as anything. They turned out pretty cute and were super cheap. I took pictures of the pictures, so they look MUCH better than this in real life, but you get the idea!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

She is an absolute doll! I don't think she could get any cuter! Love the pictures ;)

erinmalia said...

seriously, cousin mary gives the CUTEST outfits, she and bonnie. they always do really well. the pics are adorable.

Brooke said...

Funny you should mention potato bugs, Hallie just squished her first one cuz it wouldn't roll out of its ball. NASTY!! Anyway Molly is the sweetest thing since Hallie of course, maybe not Hallie is 3

Niederfam said...

so cute, and YES, because i have seen them in person, i know they do look even better!!!