Friday, August 15, 2008

M for Molly

This is about as close to scrapbooking as I get:


I found this chipboard letter "M" at Roberts on the 75% off table. I bought an M and a P thinking that I could surely find something to do with them. I don't pretend to be a scrapbooker, but I wanted to do something for Molly since really she doesn't have a "nursery" so to speak (she is in our room in her crib). The paper was also half off and matches really well with Molly's quilt. So this is the end result! The ribbon I had lying around, so that was an added bonus.

7 comments:

Emily said...

It turned out so so so cute!!! Way to go Nicole, I love it. Its ok, I gave up on the scrapbook thing as well!! But im sure if you did, it would look just as adorable!

Christine said...

Adorable!

Nanette said...

Wow, it would take me 10 pages of instructions, and a few days to make something that cute!

erinmalia said...

gosh. i'm going to have to have about 10 kids to do all the cute things i see everyone else do. it is super cute.

Niederfam said...

CUTE!!! In typical "nicole fashion" I'll just whip something up that looks like a professional in no time. Nice work!!!!

emily said...

so cute. i want to do it! :)

Whitney said...

You're almost too crafty to be my friend! JK, that turned out adorable!!