Friday, May 22, 2009

Finale

Did you see the season finale of American Idol?!! I know I'm late at posting this, but wow! I think it was their best yet, personally. The singers/bands they brought in were amazing and they were big names! I was really impressed. It was a very entertaining show to say the least. Kara and binkini girl, too funny. And of course Norman Gentle was there and was hilarious.

I can't tell you how excited I was that Kris Allen won!! The past several years I've always wanted the runner up to win, and it's so upsetting! But this year it finally happened! I bet he's probably still in shock. Did you see his face? I liked his song with Keith Urban, didn't you?

To all of you Adam fans, sorry, but you know that somebody is going to pick him up in a heartbeat and he'll have an album out soon. That's the great thing about the show. Most of the top 10 get picked up and their dreams come true too. It's a win-win (ha ha)!

No comments: