Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on the triplets

Yay! I just got more info. Sunny was hemorrhaging last night and having contractions through the night, which she didn't realize. Early this morning she noticed the hemorrhaging and got to the hospital at about 6:30 am or so. She delivered the triplets just before 8 am. Their names are Madison, Mckenna and Carly. (I didn't check on spelling, so that's my guess)

Sunny will stay in the hospital for 3 days and the triplets for 3 months until their due date. Their apgar scores were 6 and 8 (for two of them) and 8 and 8, so I thought that was pretty good! I can't wait to meet them and hopefully everything will continue to go well with them.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, the triplets are here!! I think it is because they didn't want a birthday in the summer because school's will never celebrate it for them. I hope Sunny and Kyle are doing well and that the triplets will be too. Zack and I will be sure to keep them in our prayers!!

Niederfam said...

I've got my fingers crossed and them in our prayers, we'll HOPE for the best!!!!!

Christine said...

The zoo looked like a blast. Mitt sure knows the best animal out there! Molly looks adorable as always. I really need to take some pictures of her! I hope all goes well with Sunny and the girls. keep us updated.