Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New acquisition

I acquired an 8 gig ipod today! Courtesy of my sister Emily! Wahoo! I'm not really with it when it comes to ipods. I've borrowed Justin's shuffle a few times, but just haven't really gotten the bug I guess. And so you know, she just got an ipod that holds videos and stuff, so she's fine! :) Although I am still appreciative! She left all 844 songs on for me! (Or however many!)

I just took Emily and Zack to the airport. They leave for China tonight! She will teach English and he'll be working in a hospital. They were really excited and a bit nervous when I dropped them off (you know, it got a bit more real at that point!). I'm sure they'll have a great time. Good luck you guys! They claim they will be updating their blog/facebook in order to keep a journal, so you may want to check those out!

As far as law schools go, we have finally heard from them all and we are in the same spot. The plan for right now is to attend the U where we've held his seat. But we did get an email from BYU today saying that they let several wait listed candidates go, but they're still interested in keeping Justin on if he'd like to. Of course we said yes, but obviously we're unsure if a spot will become available.

Molly is totally into corn right now. I just fed her about 4 small bowls!! At least she likes one vegetable, right?! That's what I'm telling myself!

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

whoa...that's fun! congrats on the new ipod.

Christine said...

Well, at least you know you can go somewhere!