Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 months old!

Today Alison is 2 months old! It is hard to believe in some ways, but she has had quite an eventful life thus far :)

Lately she has become more alert and loves to look around. She loves the bouncer and likes to be vibrated and look at the lights with the music. She is lifting her head more and smiles from time to time. She loves to be held and swaddled. We love her so much!



Last night a lady in the ward brought me a gift. She also got something for Molly.


How adorable is this bunny?!! It is super soft and Molly loves it! There is even another outfit that goes with it.

This is what she brought for me! Bath salts, lotion and chocolates! How thoughtful is that?

Then check out this adorable dress that my sister's in-laws bought for Alison.


So darling! I love it!

Here is Ali's cousin Lexie holding her. She was so cute about holding her.

Molly has just started to pull the cheeser face big time and close her eyes...lovely!

A little daddy daughter time :)

All of the cousins including the newest members of the family!

8 comments:

erinmalia said...

i want that dress! it's so adorable.

Laura said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her!

Niederfam said...

seriously that "cousin" picture is making me laugh!! it looks just about like i thought it might!!! major, that TURKEY!!! anyway....fun, fun!!!

Kati said...

I can't believe how big she looks! Oh and mollys bunny is super cute, I think your choc looks better though:)

Christine said...

Okay, 2 months? I can't believe it. She is adorable!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! Allison is such little doll. she still looks so little. Molly's dress is darling too.

I love the picture of all of you sitting on the couch. What fun!

Wendy said...

Cute pictures! And how thoughtful of that lady to bring something for all of you! I love the last picture with you guys and your little cuties!

Jen said...

Allisons getting big! (although yes she is still so small:) How fun to have the cousins together!