Friday, March 5, 2010

Credit due

My cousin's wife, Emily, did my birth announcements and they turned out soooo adorable! Most of you probably received one, but if not, here it is. I totally love how it turned out and want to give her credit! If you are looking to have these done, she does a great job! Her website is: thereddaisy.com

She also does vinyl lettering, bows and headbands, tutus and photo collages. Check out her website to see everything she does! She is really reasonably priced too.

For the birth announcement, I gave her the picture I wanted to use and gave her an idea of what style I wanted and she created 9 different announcements for me to choose from! Then she fixes anything you want. She creates a jpeg image so all you do is have them printed somewhere. I took mine to Sam's Club and got a really great deal including envelopes. Thanks so much Emily!


6 comments:

erinmalia said...

you're right: it is beautiful!

emily said...

awwwww, that is so sweet! it turned out perfectly. :)

Christine said...

they really were adorable!

Meg said...

I thought the announcements were so darling! Great job on those. Also, so happy that Ali is off of the oxygen and she is doing well. That's great Nicole. Just take one day at a time, right?

Wendy said...

I was wondering where you had them done--they are super-cute!

Niederfam said...

so talented that cousin of ours, or his wife anyway!!! cute. cute.

love the updated blog look!!!!