Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin

We celebrated Justin's birthday here in Star Valley, WY. Lucky for him his spring break was right over his birthday, lucky boy :)

I surprised Justin with tickets to see this guy here!

Michael Buble! He is coming to SLC a week from today...how perfect! He also found a 4 iron for his golfing needs and I renewed his Golf Digest subscription. He has already been out to hit a bucket of balls a few times and is definitely feeling the golf "itch"!

Molly, Ali and I love you so much Justin! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Christine said...

JEALOUS! I can't wait to hear how the concert goes.

Kati said...

Hope that Wyoming was fun!!! I am sure that it was:)

Wendy said...

How fun! We went to see Michael Buble a couple of years ago--he was very entertaining!