Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bye bye oxygen

This morning we went to the doctor and little Alison can breathe on her own like a little champ! Hooray for being mobile! Luckily it was only a few days and she is doing great. While she was in the hospital her jaundice went away so she looks really healthy. She weighs 6 lbs 8 oz so we are moving up.

She was really sleepy after the doctor until about 4 pm so I called and talked to a nurse just to make sure that it wasn't a side effect from going off the oxygen. They had us bring her back in to check her and she again did great. So I guess she was sleepy from being poked and prodded this morning.

Molly's sentences and vocabulary have really soared in the past week. We can understand most of what she says and she is putting some great phrases and sentences together. One of our favorite things she says as of recent is, "I hear something!" It's so cute how she says it. She also says, "I won't have it!" and "Don't touch me!" She is still bossy! I'm hoping that is a 2 year old trait.

2 comments:

emily said...

awesome about the oxygen. :)

and i'm not convinced it's a "2 year old trait." i would lean more towards a "1st child trait" - based on my own kids. :) but who knows. . .

she still sounds adorable!

Wendy said...

I'm so glad Alison is off her oxygen now and doing well! Molly's phrases make me laugh, especially "I won't have it!" So cute!