Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Father's Day Gift


This is actually a gift I got for Justin this past Christmas and I think it would be a fantastic father's day gift, so I thought I'd share. Or, if you already have a gift, this is a pretty inexpensive add on gift. If your dad/husband/man travels at all, these are so handy so your tie doesn't get all wrinkled and it fits so compactly in this little plastic container. I think I will purchase one or two for both fathers.
My FIL saw Justin's when we were visiting recently and he thought it was the coolest thing. So perfect--that's what we're going to get him! You can find these at Shapiro, the luggage store (if you live close to me they have a Shapiro at Fashion Place Mall), or at http://shapiroluggage.com in the travel accessories tab. There are two sizes and they cost either $5.95 or $6.95.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That is pretty cool! So, I read the book P.S. I love you and bawled my eyes out but loved it. I wasn't sure if I could handle the movie, but maybe I will give it a try!