Thursday, January 27, 2011

For Justin

Every once in a while Justin tells me that I need to write more about him on this blog, so here I am doing just that! Justin has done such a great job clerking at the law firm he's at. He's been told by a few people that he's the best clerk they've ever had! He has really enjoyed working there and even though he claims he doesn't always know the subject matter he is sometimes asked to work on, he figures it out and the attorneys seem satisfied.

A week or so ago, one of the partners at the firm asked him to write a motion (at least I think. I'm never gonna know all the lingo!). So don't ask me what that is, but he did it and put it in the attorney's office since he wasn't there when Justin finished. A day or two later Justin asked what he thought of it, thinking he would have given it back to him to make corrections, and he told Justin he had filed it in court! Justin was a bit surprised, but figured it must have been good enough!

Also, he has established a Biggest Loser Pendleton family competition that begins February 1st and runs to Memorial Day, so end of May. Wish me luck! We are graded on a point system that we keep on our honor. 1 point for 2 fruits a day. 1 point for 2 veggies a day. 1 point for 64 oz. of water a day. 1 point for no junk food a day (please pray for me on this one). 1 point for 30 minutes of cardio. 2 points for 60 minutes of cardio. We all put money in the pot so the winner will be rich! Ha ha. I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Niederfam said...

Oh you CAN so do that.....although I'd rather spend 4 hours at the gym and eat whatever than sacrifice a few of my FAVORITE treats, but I will CROSS my fingers you do just that!!!!! ;)