Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Lights

Last night for FHE we went to see the lights at Temple Square. Clearly we weren't the only ones with the idea :) But it actually wasn't too bad. No matter when you go, its crowded. We had fun! This was the first spot I was going to take a picture and a lady offered to take it for us! Sure! Then I had my one picture of all of us. Done.



 The temple looked beautiful, as always!


Here's Ali checking out the reflecting pool.

And when I pointed the camera at Molly, here's what I got...


Isn't she a lovely child?!


Molly wanted to walk up and go inside the temple, but she was satisfied with touching the doors.

Here's Ali wanting to go up the stairs with Molly and daddy! We are glad we threw in the stroller at the last minute. They took turns riding in it. If our double stroller hadn't been all the way downstairs, we probably would've grabbed that! Oh well. It worked out fine.

After we went into the Nauvoo Cafe to enjoy some boiling hot chocolate! Man was it hot! We had to get ice cubes to cool it down.
Not gonna lie, it was not the best hot chocolate ever. But I knew that going in :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks fun! I keep wanting to go, but I don't want to take Brayden out in the cold! Maybe next year. I love the pictures of Molly, they make me smile!

Meg said...

I was loving the picture of the girls sharing a hot chocolate...too cute!

Niederfam said...

Isn't she a lovely child??? She is!!! She REALLY is. So cute. Nauvoo cafe's hot chocolate is GOOD huh?? I'll have to remember that.

Great photos, REALLY. Looks like a FUN COLD night! ;)