Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Last year I showed you a calendar I made here, using a cd case and scrap fabric. I wanted another calendar for this year and found the same lady has made a free 2012 downloadable cd calendar! Yay! I plan on making another one for this year. I'll show you when I'm done :)

Oh and I had to share a bit from Molly's prayer last night. She said she was grateful that BYU got a touchdown! Love her. We were so proud!! We watched the game earlier in the day (which was pretty pathetic actually) but hadn't talked about it since. She sure has a good memory! Much better than mine!

1 comment:

Christine said...

So good to see you as always. I love molly's face in the helmet with her squished cheeks. So much fun! Happy New Year to you too.