Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bibs and Rockstars

Here is my little rockstar.
Can you guess why?! If you look closely, her little sleeper has guitars on it! She's grown out of her 6 month sleepers, so I had to pick up a couple at Target. I couldn't help but get this one! (Eventually when she learns to sit up we won't have her bouncer in every single picture!!) :)

This is one of my latest little projects. I saw bibs similar to this at a quilt store and thought they would be really simple to make. It turns out that they are! The left one is Molly's and I made the right one for her cousin Shay, who we hope enters this world soon! (Ryan and Becky are expecting the 19th of this month!)

One side is cotton and one side is flannel on both bibs. The hole on the left one turned out a bit small, so I made the one on the right a bit bigger so hopefully it will be able to be worn longer than like three months!
Oh and I haven't posted yet that Molly has indeed gotten her first tooth! I can see it on the bottom right of her mouth. No wonder she hasn't been so happy lately. Yesterday was the first day I could actually see some white.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Man, Molly looks extra cute in those two pictures!

Karen said...

I haven't seen Molly for ages! I miss her monthly appearances! Maybe you need to keep her awake on those monthly meetings so you can bring her! :) OR maybe I just need to be a better friend and come visit you sometimes! But she does look extra cute in those pics! She's starting to grow up! And cute bibs!

galbraithfam said...

Thank you so much for Shay's little bib...and you say I'm talented! Seriously, I can't wait for her to get to wear it AND try out her ribbon thing(What's it called again?). Anyway, seriously, you are the best and Molly is the cutest little rocker I've ever seen. I think I might need to pick one of those up for Shay....

Niederfam said...

She looks SOOOOOO different to me, I need to see her in person, apparently it's been way too long....a week, or so??? :)

CUTE bibs!!!

Tyler and Emily said...

Oh my gosh, Molly is getting so big. She's adorable! I'm always so impressed with your projects that you do, you are so creative!

Christine said...

Loves those pjs! And her first tooth? Before she can even sit up! How has she done with the teething process?