Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cherry Hill, day 1

Today we met up with Natalie and her boys at Cherry Hill. Yep, she suckered me into buying myself a season pass (just teasing, Nat! it was a good idea) and coming up with Molly to hang out with them and enjoy the sun and water. It was a lot of fun! I wasn't quite sure what Molly thought because she's usually so noisy, but today she was so quiet! But I assume that as long as she wasn't crying, I guess she was enjoying herself!
Here she is playing with her little toys at Pirates Cove.

The classic cheeser from Mitt who is so adorable with his little girl cousins. Molly absolutely loves kids and she of course loves it when Mitt talks to her and lets her touch his face!

Another pose from Mitt...gotta love it! And Major didn't know he was in the picture, but he was having a fun time too.

6 comments:

galbraithfam said...

Soooo fun! Molly looks adorable and seriously,Mitt is the sweetest with the girls! Glad you guys had a blast...know that I was with you in Spirit. I'll catch it next time!

Emily said...

Mom told me thats what you were doing yesterday!! So fun, and what a good day to go huh? Im sure Molly had fun, and how adorable is she in that suit and hat? Looks like fun!

emily said...

oh, i am sure you'll have a wonderful summer at cherry hill! how fun.

and those pictures are so adorable. i can't believe how fast our babies are growing up. :)

Holly said...

What a good plan for the summer! I can't believe how cute Molly is and big!!

Niederfam said...

I love it........Seriously could Mitt be any closer to her???

Becky said...

Cute pictures! I love baskin' in the sun.