Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Duh


Do you ever do things you know you shouldn't? Well I just did...and I totally knew better! I made some muffins for a breakfast tomorrow morning and there was a little bit of batter left over. I thought hmm, I want to make those extra two for me and save the others for this breakfast. So what do I do? I use the same pan and just spray the two where I am putting the batter for round two. I knew I shouldn't have...I knew that it would probably burn the leftovers from the muffins before. And of course, I was right! I opened the oven and out came a huge cloud of stinky, burned air fumes and of course the pan is black. Not worth it!

2 comments:

Meg said...

that's is like the other day when the stove was still warm and I was putting the leftover food in a Tupperware,I set the plastic lid on the stove.....sure enough it melted the plastic into a runny mess all over! pretty silly of me.

Niederfam said...

On NO, I'm sorry, it's always risky and you know better, but you just do it anyway to try, right????