Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I want one!


Thanks to my wonderful mother, I now know names of ladies who design fabric. Lately, I am totally in love with the designer Amy Butler. I just love her stuff, it is so cute, fun, bright and bold! Anyway, I saw this bag shown above on etsy.com and I totally want one! How cute is this bag? You can check out the etsy site at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12447536

The lady who designed/made this bag won the "Inspired by Amy Butler" contest. I won't be getting one (if you see the price, you'll know why) but I thought it was so cute I wanted to share.

8 comments:

Christine said...

The bag is adorable! Your week sounds great! I watched a lot like love today too!The tea sounds fantastic! how much is it? There was an adorable Tea House in Medina, OH (where Anne used to live) called Miss Molly's Tea House. We would go every time we were there. I miss it. I will be in sandy next week, so you will have to let me know how it goes-maybe I could go with my mom and sis!

Meg said...

very cute! I also love the new backdrop. Where do you find yours? The website I used didn't have anything I loved...just curious!

Tyler and Emily said...

I love that bag...I haven't looked at the price yet though. You have got to come to London for the REAL afternoon tea!! p.s. love the new template

Karen said...

Very cute bag...too big for my taste though!! But the fabric is very cute! :)

Emily said...

First of all, I LOVE your new template, very cute!! And yes, the bag is great too. I didnt know that was by her either!!

Niederfam said...

I'll take one too!!!! And I know... I now know Amy Butler's name too, so when I go to the fabric stores, I'm in the "know".....little do they know, I'm probably the MOST clueless one in the store!!!

erinmalia said...

yes, i too LOVE amy butler's fabric. there's another fabric designer, heather bailey, that you should check out. i'm finding you and i have very similar taste!

Becky said...

Can't you just make one with your crafty skills? :)