Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome Home!

This past weekend Justin's brother Mark came home from his mission in Tucson, Arizona. Because of Justin's work we were only able to go up to Wyoming late Saturday night and stay for a day, but we were able to hear him speak in church and spend a little bit of time with the family. He gave a great talk and it's fun to have him home. He'll be working on the farm for the summer and then going to school in the fall. Welcome home, Mark!

Left to right: Justin, me and Molly, Kyle, Sunny, Val, Mark, Shelley, Scott and Brooke.

At the airport

3 comments:

Christine said...

he is adorable! Is he the one that keeps talking about how hot his wife is going to be?

Niederfam said...

Dang it, I'm going to have to do that someday, TWICE....I hope, kind-of, while I want them to serve missions and HOPE that they will, it kills me to think of letting them leave like that, for TWO WHOLE years!!!

Becky said...

Good looking family.