Monday, June 23, 2008

Play date

Last week my friend Brooke invited us over to play on an inflatable waterslide she got for Mother's Day. Becky Lancaster was in town, so she also came over with her little boy, Colt. I got Molly all ready in her swim suit and at that point she was ready for a nap. So I put her down and she basically slept the whole time the other kids were outside playing! Oh well.
Here's a pic of the kids watching a movie. Molly, Hallie and Blake. (Colt was napping) Don't you love how engrossed they are?! And notice Molly's feet. She is always crossing her little feet at her ankles lately, it's so funny!
Becky, Brooke, Matt, me and Molly.
Thanks Brooke! We had a fun time...and next time Molly will hopefully be awake to play!

4 comments:

Becky said...

We had a blast!! Thanks, Brooke. I love how Molly crosses her ankles. We have cute kids, huh? :)

Karen said...

I love the last picture! It sure is a cute one of you three!

Meg said...

Such cute pictures! Those are all some good lookin' kiddos!

Niederfam said...

way cute!!!!