Monday, June 23, 2008

The Office party

This past weekend my sister Natalie had an Office party (as in the television show) for Preston's 30th birthday. Justin had to go to work, but Molly and I went with my parents. The invite said to dress up, so we decided to.
We dressed up as Pam and Jim.

This is a shot of the people at the party who dressed up. Trivia questions were read and the winners got serenity now candles from Jan. The party was complete with a cake that had a pic of the whole Office gang. It was a fun party!:)

3 comments:

Holly said...

No way!! That's so cute that you and Molly dressed up...I love it!!

Meg said...

I love the outfits! awesome

Niederfam said...

OH good, I'm glad you have fun and dressed up!!! Cutest couple award for you and little Molly!!! :) Sorry JP....