Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tribute to Becky

I just got back from hanging out with my sister-in-law Becky and wanted to share how fun and talented she is! First of all, she makes the CUTEST bows you have ever seen. Every time you see her little girl Lexie, she looks adorable and her bow is perfectly matched to her darling outfit. I have benefitted greatly from this! Molly has several cute bows to match her outfits that she has made for Molly or she's helped me to make for Molly.

Today I told Becky that Molly didn't have a red bow. Now, if you know Becky, you know that red is her all time favorite color. She thinks every baby should have a red bow, so she made me one for Molly while I was at her house. Is it not the cutest bow in the world? Don't you think I could call Carter's with this picture and they'd want Molly to come and be a baby model for them?!! It's all thanks to the bow!


Also, she makes jewelry. She has made me several pairs of earrings. She always says anytime you get a new shirt or something, we can make earrings to match (or bracelets or necklaces)! And she totally means it. I have bought a new shirt recently and she said I'll bring my stuff over and we'll make earrings; which really means, you pick out any of the beads I have that match and I'll make the earrings for you. How nice is that?

Becky made me this necklace that I picked up today. I can't wait to wear it! (Sorry the pic didn't turn out that great) I had Becky take off a chain I didn't like on a necklace I bought and put a different one on and we used the leftover chains to make this one. Then I picked one of all the different kinds of beads she had practically, and she made this for me!
I didn't take any pictures of them today, but she has also made Molly the two most adorable little bracelets that are so precious!
Thanks so much Becky for making Molly and I look cuter with awesome accessories!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Molly looks so freaking cute in that picture! She is getting so big :0)

Becky said...

And here I was, thinking it was a tribute to me. HA! :) J/K.

If she doesn't already go, I bet your SIL would love the Gem Fairs held at the Expo Center.

emily said...

wow, she really is talented. and she's doing all this stuff at 8 1/2 months pregnant. what a gal.

and, yes, i think carter's would hire molly on! soooo cute.

galbraithfam said...

Ok, for all those that read that....Nicole is just being nice. Although, Molly could be a model for anyone and anything--she really is that cute. I had so much fun with you guys yesterday! I seriously get so excited anytime you want to hang out! Anyway, thanks for the shout out....it's always nice to be appreciated...blush. : )!

Niederfam said...

AMAZING......you are right, and next time, invite me will ya, just kidding, you do, I just can't ever make it there, ONE day, I will!!! That and I need a daughter to make bows for too, right??? :)